FEE047 | How to Utilize Technology to Automate Your Workflows and Your Key Processes (Part 1)
How to Utilize Technology to Automate Your Workflows and Your Key Processes (Part 1)
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast™!
In this episode of Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery™, I’m going to explain to you about how to utilize technology to automate your workflows and your key processes. These technologies are critical to properly run a fee based financial planning practice.
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- Evernote: Lets you take notes, sync files across your devices, save webpages, capture inspiration, and share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- AWeber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list.
- Facebook (FeeFPMastery)
- Twitter (@FeeFPMastery)
- LinkedIn Business Page (Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery)
- Salesforce: We’ve tried them all. And the hands down this is the industry leader in cloud-based CRM. (Get rid of those nasty, expensive servers)
- LinkedIn Group (Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery)
- Evernote Essentials (Book)