FEE044 | How To Establish Direct Referral Relationships with Investment Counselling Firms and Portfolio Managers
How To Establish Direct Referral Relationships with Investment Counselling Firms and Portfolio Managers
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast™!
In this episode of Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery™, I’m going to talk about how to establish direct referral relationships with investment counselling firms and portfolio managers that are ideal for your
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- LinkedIn Group: Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery
- Evernote: Makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
- Evernote Essentials: The definitive getting started guide for Evernote.
- Salesforce.com: We’ve tried them all. And the hands down this is the industry leader in cloud-based CRM. (Get rid of those nasty, expensive servers)
- Strava: Lets you track your running and riding with GPS, join challenges, share photos from your activities, and follow friends.