FEE042 | Q&A (Answering Listener Questions)
Q&A (Answering Listener Questions)
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast™!
In this episode of Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery™, I will be answering some of our listener questions that I have received lately. If you would like your question to be answered, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- LinkedIn Group: Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery
- Solvency Ratio
- Salesforce.com: We’ve tried them all. And the hands down this is the industry leader in cloud-based CRM. (Get rid of those nasty, expensive servers)
- Profit Distribution Accounting (PDA) – Accounting for business owners.
- QuickBooks: Now you can quickly do your invoicing, bookkeeping, and billing because QuickBooks gives you the things you need most, all in one place. Easily track sales and expenses, scan receipts, pay employees and be ready for tax time.
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website.
- Total Immersion (TI): Total Immersion is a foolproof approach to teaching, brings results far faster than conventional methods and helps any student master a fluent, efficient and beautiful technique.
- Advisor Symposium – Hahn Investment Stewards has asked me to be the guest speaker at their 2014 Advisor Symposium that is being held on Tuesday April 8th, at 12:00pm at the famous Glen Abbey Golf Club here in Oakville, Ontario Canada. To attend, please email: email@example.com and put in the subject line the words Symposium+Registration.