FEE037 | How I Track the Progress of My Business
How I Track the Progress of My Business
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast™!
In this episode of Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery™, I’m going to reveal two tools that I use to track the progress of my business.
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- Minimus Running Shoe
- LinkedIn Group: Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery
- Facebook: Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery
- FEE032: Year End Planning With Your V2MOM
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list.
- Salesforce.com: We’ve tried them all. And the hands down this is the industry leader in cloud-based CRM. (Get rid of those nasty, expensive servers)
- The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy To Grow A Remarkable Business In Any Field (By: Mike Michalowicz)