FEE035 | Work Life Balance is B.S.!
Work Life Balance is B.S.!
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast™!
In this episode of Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery™, I’m going to talk about how Work-Life Balance is B.S.!
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- FREE Special Report – Inside Secrets To Running A Fee Based Financial Planning Firm!
- My Ideal Week Template (Free Download – Word Doc)
- MindMeister: Not only is this one of the most amazing pieces of software I have ever used, it is also cloud based so I can access it from anywhere. It has an iPad app, iPhone app and it works seemlessly with my Google Apps account. Whenever I run through a mind map with someone, they always ask, “Where did you get this amazing software from?”
- Gmail: Email from Google. Video chat with a friend, or give someone a ring all from your inbox.
- iPhone: The iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc.
- Salesforce.com: We’ve tried them all. And the hands down this is the industry leader in cloud-based CRM. (Get rid of those nasty, expensive servers)
- Basecamp: Trusted by millions, it is the leading web-based project management and collaboration tool. To-dos, files, messages, schedules, and milestones.
- Boomerang email: Boomerang Email Marketing Solutions offers the best email marketing programs to meet your needs.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list.
- OptimizePress: Choose from over 10 tested and proven designs for your squeeze pages or landing pages to increase your optin rate and build your list fast. These templates are awesome. Watch the free video.
- Evernote: The Evernote family of products help you remember and act upon ideas, projects and experiences across all the computers, phones and tablets you use.