FEE034 | The “Math” Behind A Successful Fee Based Financial Planning Practice
The “Math” Behind A Successful Fee Based Financial Planning Practice
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast™!
In This Episode
On this episode of Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery I’m going to talk about the math behind a successful fee based financial planning practice.
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- LinkedIn Group: Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery
- MindMeister: Not only is this one of the most amazing pieces of software I have ever used, it is also cloud based so I can access it from anywhere. It has an iPad app, iPhone app and it works seemlessly with my Google Apps account. Whenever I run through a mind map with someone, they always ask, “Where did you get this amazing software from?”
- The Strategic Coach: This is the greatest general business coaching program I have ever been involved with. At the time of this post, I am entering my 15th year. Awesome!
- V2MOM – Podcast episode where I review everything you need to know about planning your best year ever using the V2MOM.
- Tool Box: Recommended Resources – Services and Products that I use in my Fee Based Financial Planning Practice.