FEE033 | What Are You Executing In Your Business To Make A Difference?
What Are You Executing In Your Business To Make A Difference?
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast™!
In This Episode
On this episode of Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery I’m going to talk about what are you executing in your business to make a difference?
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- The Strategic Coach: This is the greatest general business coaching program I have ever been involved with. At the time of this post, I am entering my 15th year. Awesome!
- Pumpkin Plan Book
- Tool Box: Recommended Resources – Services and Products that I use in my Fee Based Financial Planning Practice.
- Bluehost: 99% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site.
- Bluehost Instructional Video – Instructional videos of how to use bluehost with WordPress.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- WordPress Plugins: Download any plugins, widgets, or customizable elements for your WordPress blog.
- 1 & 1 – Provides an optimal internet presence for private users and small-to-medium sized businesses by offering a complete range of innovative, high-quality web hosting solutions at affordable prices.
- Woo Themes: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list.
- Constant Contact – leading email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, digital storefronts, and online surveys
- OptimizePress: Choose from over 10 tested and proven designs for your squeeze pages or landing pages to increase your optin rate and build your list fast. These templates are awesome. Watch the free video.
- Sample Direct Mailer – CAG Flyer #1 and CAG Flyer #4
- V2MOM – Podcast episode where I review everything you need to know about planning your best year ever using the V2MOM.