FEE026 | Backoffice / Project Management “Secrets” Revealed
Backoffice / Project Management “Secrets” Revealed
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast™!
In This Episode
In this episode, I’ll share with you the behind the scenes in my practice on what I do to keep track of and manage all of the moving parts of a fee based financial planning business.
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- Gmail: A great tool to use to organize your work and personal life.
- Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Academy (www.ilovefinancialplanning.com)
- Salesforce.com: This is the most amazing CRM on the market.
- Basecamp: The best cloud based project management system on the market.
- MindMeister: Not only is this one of the most amazing pieces of software I have ever used, it is also cloud based so I can access it from anywhere. It has an iPad app, iPhone app and it works seemlessly with my Google Apps account. Whenever I run through a mind map with someone, they always ask, “Where did you get this amazing software from?”