FEE023 | Year End Planning With Your V2MOM
Year End Planning With Your V2MOM
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast!
In This Episode
In this episode, I review everything you need to know about planning your best year ever using the V2MOM.
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- MindMeister: Not only is this one of the most amazing pieces of software I have ever used, it is also cloud based so I can access it from anywhere. It has an iPad app, iPhone app and it works seemlessly with my Google Apps account. Whenever I run through a mind map with someone, they always ask, “Where did you get this amazing software from?”
- Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Academy (www.ilovefinancialplanning.com)
- Bluehost: 99% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site.
- HootSuite: A great FREE social media dashboard.
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- WordPress Plugins: Download any plugins, widgets, or customizable elements for your WordPress blog.
- Profits Theme: The really, really, really easy way to create an amazing looking, easy to navigate website in a few hours. (This whole site was made using this premium theme – it is amazingly easy – and totally worth the small fee!)
- Woo Themes: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- Salesforce.com: This is the most amazing CRM on the market.
- Google for Business: Have Google host your corporate email. Awesome!
- Basecamp: The best cloud based project management system on the market.
- iPhone/iPad: These two products alone allow me to maintain a pretty nomadic lifestyle by keeping me properly connected to my office without the need to keep a computer with me at all times. Just awesome! If you don’t have an iPhone, I suggest you re-think this decision.
- HitTail: A great resource for learning how to increase your website’s ORGANIC search traffic.
- Google Reader: My secret weapon for constantly bringing to me the best content for my favourite niches.
- The Strategic Coach: This is the greatest general business coaching program I have ever been involved with. At the time of this post, I am entering my 15th year. Awesome!