FEE020 | Fees, Marketing and Deliverables – The Catch All Episode
Fees, Marketing and Deliverables – The Catch All Episode
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast!
In This Episode
In this episode, I review everything you need to know about setting your fees, marketing your fee based financial planning services and creating deliverables that will WOW! your clients.
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- [GREAT BOOK] – The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy To Grow A Remarkable Business In Any Field
- Cirque de Soleil – Amaluna
- Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Academy (www.ilovefinancialplanning.com)
- 1and1.com: Purchase your domain names here. (NOTE: I would not recommend you host your site in the same place you buy your domain names)
- Bluehost: 99% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site.
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- WordPress Plugins: Download any plugins, widgets, or customizable elements for your WordPress blog.
- Profits Theme: The really, really, really easy way to create an amazing looking, easy to navigate website in a few hours. (This whole site was made using this premium theme – it is amazingly easy – and totally worth the small fee!)
- Woo Themes: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- Salesforce.com: This is the most amazing CRM on the market.
- Google for Business: Have Google host your corporate email. Awesome!
- Basecamp: The best cloud based project management system on the market.