FEE016 | As a fee based financial planner, should you work with everybody who wants to work with you?
As a fee based financial planner, should you work with everybody who wants to work with you?
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
In This Episode
In this episode, I’m going to talk about a very challenging side of running a fee based financial planning practice – the fact that you can’t and shouldn’t work with just anybody.
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- Bluehost: 99% of my websites are hosted on Bluehost. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site.
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list.
- WordPress: The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- WordPress Plugins: Download any plugins, widgets, or customizable elements for your WordPress blog.
- Profits Theme: The really, really, really easy way to create an amazing looking, easy to navigate website in a few hours. (This whole site was made using this premium theme – it is amazingly easy – and totally worth the small fee!)
- Woo Themes: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.