FEE007 | Starting Your Fee Based Financial Planning Practice From Scratch
Starting Your Fee Based Financial Planning Practice From Scratch
Welcome to The Fee Based Financial Planning Mastery Podcast!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it! Enjoy the show!
In This Episode
In this episode, I’m going to talk about what I would do if I was starting my own fee-based financial planning practice from scratch.
This podcast is my way of bringing together like-minded financial professionals so that we can communicate and share what’s working (and more importantly, what’s not) in the world of financial planning. So, Subscribe for Free Now! My plan is to record a new episode on the 1st and 15th of each month. Subscribing today will deliver these episodes to you as soon as they are released.
Visit us online at www.feebasedfinancialplanningmastery.com.
“Items Mentioned In This Episode”
- Google Apps for Business
- Google Calendar
- Google Reader
- SONOS – The Wireless Hi-Fi System.
- Evernote – Remember EVERYTHING!
- iPhoto / Aperture
- MindMeister – I use this everyday. I can’t live without it!
- Basecamp – An amazing project management tool.
- The RAZOR – Great Canadian Financial Planning Analysis Tool.
- Screenflow for MAC
- Camtasia for PC
- Audacity – Recording software. It’s amazing and it’s FREE!
- Mac Book Pro
- Mac Book AIR
- Parallels for MAC – The secret to using Windows programs on your Mac!